miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2017

LETTER OF INTENT.

Dear Beneficiary,
 
I found it quite difficult to retrieve your email address since we last communicated over a year ago. I am aware that your $20 Million inheritance fund has exceeded its period in a suspense account since you could not meet the non resident requirements.
 
Note that our next quarter audit will mark the end of my tenure in office and if a quick move is not taken now, I fear that your payment may not survive the revocation scrutiny. I am on the verge of my retirement, and I am using this opportunity to make you a deal offer you can't refuse. I have the executive powers to influence the speedy approval of your Inheritance claim without facing the usual bureaucratic bottlenecks.
 
As a board of trustee member, I can assure you that your payment approval will be granted before my exit from office. If you would agree a 50/50 split with me, I will initiate the C91 prompt transfer authorization to enable you receive your $20 Million within the next seven (7) working days.
Please, observe this private email account, it's not monitored. For security reasons, I proffer discreet communications since I am still in active service.
 
Thanks in anticipation, I hope to read from you at your earliest
convenience.
Regards,
Thomas Eso.
Administrator-General of Public Trustee,
Ministry of Justice, North-eastern Region-Nigeria.

No hay comentarios: