lunes, 1 de julio de 2019

Business Deal

Goodday,
 
My name is General John William Nicholson. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$8,000,000.00) Eight Million United States Dollars to you in your country for three purposes
 
1. Moving the funds to a safe haven
2. Allowing you to use the funds for investment over a period of five (5) years
3. Keeping a lifetime friendship with you and your family.
 
If I have your word that my interest will be protected until I complete my service and come over to take my share of the money,I am prepared to leave you with 10% of this sum for receiving them while allow you to use the remaining 90% for investment over a period not exceeding five years.
 
Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorist group and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a united nations aid supply plane, I was able to get the package out to a safe location  entirely out of trouble spot.
 
The security company where the money is deposited have contacted me with notice on closing operations and I have ask them to give me a short time to appoint a beneficiary who will either come in person for the claim or have it delivered my appointed beneficiary's country.
 
 
Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:
 
Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:
Occupation:
 
God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.
 
Thank You,
 
General John William Nicholson

No hay comentarios: