lunes, 7 de mayo de 2018

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Good day,

I am Miss. Nadya Mustapha the only daughter of late Mr. Rehan Mustapha. My parents are very wealthy coffee and cocoa farmers here in Ivory Coast. Unfortunately my mother died in a fatal automobile accident when i was in tender age and since Then my father Did not re-marry another women because of my mother, unfortunately My father was recently killed by his business associates on my crisis in my country, it was doctor who confirmed that he died of alcoholic Poisoning. Before the death of my father In a private hospital Here in my house he secretly is on fixed / suspense ($ 3,200,000.00) Account in one of the leading banks here in Ivory Coast, That he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the Money.I will tell you how and why I

will be waiting for you. I will be waiting for your mail

Nadya Mustapha 

No hay comentarios: